It’s time for a quiz, hosted by our favourite quiz master: Paul. Click this link to read the rules and join in on the fun. I participated in the first quiz and due to personal reasons skipped the second, but… here I am, on a sunny afternoon in July…
May I greet some people? *waving enthusiastically*? I want to greet everyone I know and everyone who is watching. *smiling shyly*
THE 10 QUESTIONS
1. You and a stranger are stuck in an elevator for three hours. After how many minutes would you tell them your name?
After knowing that we are stuck and getting comfortable on the floor. “I’m Cathy. This will take a while” and then I would smile. (7.5 minutes)
2. You’re the first person to enter the movie theatre. Which seat do you choose and why?
One row behind the middle one, the seat off the left to the middle one. Because that’s where the sound is best.
3. If you were to navigate a giant maze with one celebrity, who would it be and why do you think you’d work well together?
Russell Brand. He is analytical and funny.
4. Eggs can be cooked in many different ways. Pick one and build a meal around it. What is included in that meal?
Fried eggs with spinach and mashed potatoes. Reminds me of my childhood.
5. Select the task you’d be able to complete the fastest and explain why:
A) Blow up (with your mouth) and tie 3 balloons
B) Pop 150 balloons with a thumbtack
A) because it’s really not that hard to do
6. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is a talk show hosted by Jerry Seinfeld. Using the same format for the title (Ex. Poodles on Patios Getting Crumbs), what would be the name of your talk show?
Bloggers on Beds Getting Breakfast
7. Arthur is an animated educational television series for children. What are 5 television shows you watched as a child?
Knight Rider, A-Team, Murder She Wrote, Airwolf, Quincy. (I was not allowed to watch children’s TV!)
8. Pillows provide support and help keep our upper body aligned during sleep. What is the strangest place you’ve ever fallen asleep? Tell the story, if there is one.
In school during math. No story to tell, I was bored and didn’t understand a thing.
9. “Everybody Wants to Rule the World” is a song by the band, Tears for Fears. If you could be in charge of anything, what would it be?
I don’t want to be a charge. Too much responsibility and too many people who know better anyway.
10. Your closet is a portal to a new “location” (think: wardrobe to Narnia), where does it lead to? What do you see?
It leads to a castle in the clouds were music is playing, diversity is everywhere, and people are smiling because they feel peace. (I can’t see the evil witch, she is busy in the woods behind the dark clouds. It’s off limits, or so I am told by the locals.)
1. Please enter the correct 6-digit passcode to successfully escape this quiz.