1. What’s your favorite movie
A few good men
2. Favorite movie in the past five years?
I am not sure, to be honest. I have seen so many films that I liked, it is hard to pick one.
3. Favorite Hitchcock film?
Never seen a Hitchcock film
4. A book you plan on reading? There is nothing on my reading list right now
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
On n’est pas sérieux quand on a dix-sept ans by Barbara Samson (English title: Being seventeen)
6. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
A Handmaid’s Tale
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
If One is bad and Ten is super excited, I am a 7
8. iPhone or Android?
Android. Never had and never will own an iPhone
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Whoever empowers them in a positive way. Right now, I find Russell Brand’s IG account quite interesting, but my enthusiasm for it comes and goes…
11. What’s your favorite food?
Spinach with garlic
12. Least favorite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Spinach, seafood, eggs
14. Favorite drink?
Gin & Tonic with fruits (raspberries, strawberries, mango) or simply water. I like drinking water.
15. Favorite dessert?
Mousse au Chocolat
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
Depends on my mood
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
Managing the chaos and remembering everyone’s schedules, while working, and making sure everyone has enough clean clothes in their cupboard to last two days
19. What’s your favorite band?
I don’t have a favourite band anymore. Some I like a lot are Depeche Mode, Pink Floyd, Anathema, the Cure…
20. Favorite solo artist?
21. Favorite song?
Running up that hill by Kate Bush
Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
James Morrison (please don’t stop the rain), not because I like to listen to that kind of music a lot, but because I think our voices would be good together.
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
Left lower arm
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
Neither, but if I had to choose: dogs
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
A personal song sung especially for me from a musician I once admired
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Personalized jewelry. I didn’t think it was that big of a deal, but I took great care in choosing it, and the person was really happy and is wearing it a lot
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
31. What’s your favorite board game?
32. What’s your favorite country to visit?
France is nice
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
UK (especially Scotland and Wales)
35. What’s your favorite color?
36. Least favorite color?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Drinking Maté and listening to music. A bath helps too.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
Acknowledgement, awkward, jealous
44. What’s your favorite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
A couple of days ago while watching a TV show called Years and Years
46. Do you like your handwriting?
47. Do you bake?
48. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I lack self-confidence
49. What is your most favorite thing about yourself?
My eyes, my ass, my boobs, my humour, my wit, my empathy
50. Who do you miss most?
I can think of a few people who I miss equally.
51. What are you listening to right now?
Right this moment, I am listening to a British artist called Ben Montague
52. Favorite smell?
My perfume and the way it smells on my skin (Jean-Paul Gaultier pour Femme)
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A colleague from work – Bianca
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair color?
57. Eye color?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favorite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Keanu Reeves, Emma Thompson, my grandma
61. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs and Kisses
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
The Beatles (duh!!)
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savory?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
None. There are books I read twice, but usually, I only read them once.
68. Favorite bedtime story?
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
In search of a balanced mind – the story of a troubled soul
70. Favorite sound?
Thunderstorm and rain outside while I am inside
71. Favorite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?
The first edition of this post was taken in July 2018. Some answers stayed the same; others changed… Have fun…