1. What are the three most important things you learned this year?
- Letting go is hard to do
- I am worth more than I allow myself to be and more talented than I admit
- Taking a break is important or your health will impose it
2. Who has made the biggest impact on you this year?
I did. I did things I did not think were possible. I stepped up for myself, and I stepped out of my comfort zone a few times too.
3. Who or what inspires you most?
People who are positive and kind to themselves.
4. What’s one goal you accomplished this year?
Publishing my novel “Heart of Stone”. I have two copies left at home. But it is also available on Amazon.
5. What can you do today that you didn’t think was possible a year ago?
I can do things on my own without the validation of anyone else.
6. What achievement in 2020 are you most proud of?
- My novel
- The audio recording that can be found on the diyhard release
- Everything I did for myself
7. What is one habit you would like to change?
Caring too much about other people and having a hard time accepting that friendships fade out without reason.
8. How do you maintain balance in your life?
I don’t? There is no balance in my life at all.
9. What were your career highlights this year?
Due to the complete lockdown early in the year and my many weeks of sick leave there aren’t many highlights. But I am convinced that I did a good job.
10. What excites you about the future?
New creative projects. By the end of 2020, there are ideas floating around and possibilities are presenting themselves that I had no idea about at the beginning of the year. I guess, next year will not be much different.
11. What was the most challenging part of this year for me?
The constant pain. It is a challenge to be in constant pain and stay afloat. And rejection… I had a couple of job interviews but they didn’t get me anywhere.
12. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give to yourself at the start of 2020?
Don’t force it. Everything will fall into place. Take the opportunities offered to you, it will be worth it.
13. What are my most important goals for next year?
- No goals, just going with the flow again
14. What is something that was hard early in the year that’s easier now?
Asking for help and admitting that I can’t get things done without any help.
15. What did you learn about yourself this year that surprised you?
I am more messed up than I thought I am, but I am also a lot more loveable. I am an interesting, intriguing woman, apparently, and the fact that I don’t bend over backwards to make anyone like me seems to appeal to many people too. (Or so I am told.)