Skip to content
Skip to navigation
- I love watching Snooker on TV
- I roll the dice with my left hand
- No alcohol in March
- Since November I haven’t been at work for an entire month. I was either on sick leave or on vacation
- I am confident about the quality of my writing
- I am insecure about the quality of my writing
- Went to therapy for a couple of sessions, but stopped. I don’t think the way my counselor was is beneficial to me and my healing
- I am looking forward to the very probable surgery of my shoulder in summer, because it means that my pain will be gone
- I enjoy my job and my colleagues these days, although I am not there a lot
- I feel guilty for being in pain and asking for help
- I have one Wattpad account. I share my novels there. They are read a lot these days and it is embarrassing. They need editing.
- I watched ‘Fleabag’ on Amazon Prime in one day
- My kids don’t need me anymore during the day – it gives me freedom to indulge in music, books, and watching Netflix or TV
- I like sleeping a lot. And sleeping in.
- Did you have a look at my Instagram?
- I am in a lot of pain, but I am also in a good mindset these days
- 16 facts for now… I hope they were more or less new.